Well....our computer crashed the week we left for the Utah Summer Games in Cedar City..... after 3 long weeks we finally have it back and I feel like I can connect to the world again. Strange how dependent I have become. Anyway.... We had a FABULOUS time at the Summer Games. It is the first year we have gone and it was fun. The weather was great for the most part and of course we came home with some medals so that makes it even better! Here's a few photos of our time spent there.....

Between games one day we drove up to Cedar Breaks.... what a beautiful view!!

It was a bit chilly up there. In fact Shaun and I both ended up having to buy sweatshirts at Walmart because we forgot our jackets.

This is the Opening Ceremonies where the athletes get to walk in just like the real Olympics. You can see Sydnee in the front middle and Breanna is way in the back wearing a purple headband.

Dad and BK watching the ceremonies

Bre, cousin Julia, and Sydnee

Breanna's team took home the GOLD!!!!! WAHOO! GO STING!

Sydnee's team took home the BRONZE!! Not too shabby!

Here are my little Olympians!
No comments:
Post a Comment