So for the last few years our girls have been involved in soccer. I guess it was about 7 years ago Breanna started w/AYSO the local teams and so we have been doing it that long. 2 years ago Sydnee started on competition soccer team and Breanna started on a comp team this year. They play in the Fall and Spring. It is very time consuming w/practices and games. This last week was the first week in MONTHS that we didn't have to get anyone to a game or practice during the week and that was so nice. I love watching their games... don't get me wrong... but it can be time consuming. Breanna's team is a state level comp team so they go anywhere from Tooele to Lehi to Park City. Sydnee's is Logan based so we aren't going quite so far for that. And of course Brooklyn is all local based as she is doing AYSO. I only put out 2 pictures of each (one extra for Sydnee since she played in the snowstorm) so I wouldn't bore you to death... but I am so proud of them!

Here is Sydnee playing on May 6th! This was in Richmond.... looks fun huh?

This is the weather we like for games....

She was the 2nd highest scorer on her team this year with about 8 goals I think. Good job Syd!

Brooklyn hasn't for sure decided if she really likes soccer even though this is her 3rd year and each year she INSISTS she will play hard. She plays for the first few minutes and then usually loses some interest. This is a rare moment!

She really has progressed from that first year when she mostly played sitting down or with her shirt over her head.

These are the only shots I took of Breanna this year. I guess I forgot the camera most games.

She did really well for this being her first year playing on a team that has been together for 3 years at a comp level. She is fast and hustles and her coach says she has a great attitude which will get her far in life!
1 comment:
Such cute and talented girls. It would be so fun to catch up with you guys! We'll call soon. Are you into Twilight? Maybe we should go see the movie together that's coming out soon!
Post a Comment