Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Wedding News
We had a special day on Saturday May 1st. Shaun's dad was remarried. Many of you know that his mom passed away last September from cancer. We have had a rough 9 months and it has been so hard on Sheldon (his dad). We all cried buckets of tears over the holidays and when he left to head back to St. George on his own. A few years ago they purchased a trailer in a retirement neighborhood to spend winters in and so he decided to head back in January and spend time there. Well, lets just say he prime target for some of these widows. He really stayed away from the widows until he met Sandy. They really hit it off. Her husband passed away a year prior from lung cancer. They began to do things together and found a love and companionship that they both needed. They decided to be married for time in the Logan Temple. I admit it is strange to see him holding someone elses hand, but wonderful to see him so happy again. We love Sandy and she is a great person. Her family is wonderful also... we couldn't ask to have joined in with a better family. Many say this might be too soon for him to marry but we just see how happy he is now compared to the despair and sorrow he was in and we are so glad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I didn't know he was getting married! Good for him! I am glad you like her! I was wondering from the title of your post...wedding news...I figured it couldn't possibly be Breanna yet!!! Lol!!! Thank goodness!!!
Post a Comment