Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of school.... what else?


Yes, I am sure all mother bloggers out there are just blogging away about school starting. I was really not ready for my kids to go back this year. Other years I have been counting the days and cheering, but not this year. Although I have to admit that today is my day off work and it has been super nice being home alone. The first day was yesterday and it went great.... after a not so great start for Breanna with missing the bus because we didn't totally understand the schedule... but hey that's okay, she loves being in the intermediate school and having a locker and all that fun stuff. Sydnee gets to be in the big kids hall with the 4th and 5th graders and Brooklyn finally got to go all day. She said her teacher didn't even get mad at her... like she was surprised about that. Oh the joys.


Breanna starting 6th grade


Sydnee starting 4th grade


Brooklyn starting 1st grade

No comments: