okay, can I just tell you how much I HATE my computer sometimes!!! I have so much trouble uploading photos lately!! Anyway, we had a GREAT time in Florida! We went to visit Shaun's sister Michele who lives in Tampa. Shaun's other 2 sisters and their families came as well. We had 16 of us toting around the town. We were lucky enough to get to stay for 9 days and had such a fun time! I wish I could get more pictures to post!!! I will have to keep trying. We spent a day at the flea market and then we went to the beach, we hit Seaworld one day and Busch Gardens for 2 days. We spent a day picnicking and swimming in the backyard pool and one fun day canoeing down a local river and saw several alligators close up! The girls had so much fun spending time with their cousins. All I can say is I have never sweated so much in my life!!! The heat index was over 100 degrees most days we were there and the humidity is out of control! I was sweaty and my hair was limp and you can just forget about wearing makeup! It was a one of a kind trip and we all had a blast despite the crazy heat!
feeding the manta rays was fun
Ready for our day at SeaWorld.(we might sent the picture in to the local paper and see if they will publish it so that is why we are holding the paper)
1 comment:
Okay, just so you know... I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!! I am glad you guys had a great time. I think I need to go there just to get therapy!
Post a Comment