Sunday, April 26, 2009

I heart my Friends

I had a wonderful time last night with two of my best friends Jan and Rachel. We have been friends ever since we were roommates in college... oh, say (bleep bleep) years ago. We used to be a foursome, but sadly that fourth one can't seem to find the time for the other three anymore, but that is another story. Over the years we have managed to stay in touch with emails, phone calls and random lunch/dinner dates. Our usual haunt is the Taining Table in Layton because we can sit and chat as long as we want without dirty looks from the servers, plus who doesn't love cheese fries? So, Rachel sadly is moving out of state and we will miss her terribly. I am so happy for her new adventure and wish her well!


me, jan and rachel taking a break after wandering the mall "window shopping" because rachel and I are too cheap to buy anything!!


here is our famous "mount rushmore" photo in front of the fav place to hang out. we usually always take a photo like this everytime we are together... I bet we have enough to compile a small book.

No comments: