Thursday, June 26, 2008

Miss This

There is a song on the radio by Trace Adkins (country) called "You're gonna miss this". It really makes me think about life and how fast it goes by. I sometimes get so caught up in the logistics of life, that I forget to stop and enjoy it. I put my kids off for laundry, dishes or to vacuum, when I should really be taking time making memories with them. These days won't last forever. A few lines of the song:
"You're gonna miss this,
You're gonna want this back.
You're gonna wish these days,
Hadn't gone by so fast.
These are some good times,
So take a good look around.
You may not know it now...
But you're gonna miss this."
So, on that note, I decide to compile some random pictures we have taken over the last year or two and remember some of the things we have done because before we know it, this time will be gone and we can't ever get it back.

"Sisters"


My baby is a preschool graduate!!! sniff sniff


My kids cherish time with their cousins... this picture happens to be of Shaun's side of the family having a marshmallow roast, but they love all their cousins!!


Chasing chickens during Samaria Days... Go Syd and Bre!! (cousin Lance already caught his)


OUCH!!! Flip flops aren't the best choice of shoes to wear while chasing a chicken, Hence the bloody toe. (Mom isn't looking too sympathetic)

Classic. Brooklyn is such a make-up and lipgloss girl it's not even funny. She has gotten better at putting it on when she is brave enough to try mom's makeup. Usually she just uses her own lipgloss and puts on about 7 or 8 layers.


Tradition of coloring Easter eggs.


Mom and BK- gotta love those moments!


The kids love to ride the 4-wheelers when we go to Grandpa's.


This is for Shaun because he cannot, I repeat cannot stand to see his children eating snow!! Sydnee is the worst offender and it drives him CRAZY!!!!


We had so much snow this year, the girls could actually build a snow cave. Fun!


Sydnee is our soccer champ! She definately has a talent for it and loves to play.


Sorry, Shaun. Not the most flattering picture, but so cute. Couldn't resist putting this in!!

No comments: