So this year we had the usual Halloween festivities. I have to admit, I am not one that really LOVES Halloween. I think its fun for the kids and I loved it as a child myself, but as a parent, it isn't my favorite. I thinking finding costumes for the kids is a pain because I don't sew and I hate spending a lot of money for a costume they wear one time. I have two tote boxes full of costumes, because they never want to be the same thing twice. My kids will always ask why I am not the 'fun' mom who goes all out and dresses up. I am boring I guess. I have dressed up for work when the occassion needs, but my costumes are never very good.. I guess I am not creative or imaginative enough for Halloween. That being said... here are some photos from our few days of fun. We had to go to the school carnival Friday night... that is a tradition... then we carved pumpkins on Saturday and then the kids went trick or treating....

Off to the carnival with Scary Goth girl, little devil child and baseball star!

We thought this costume was fitting for our little 'devil'!!!

EWWW pumpkin guts!!

Having fun

Sydnee with her masterpiece!

NO, this is not a drunken hungover pumpkin. This is what happens when you eat too much Halloween candy. We should have made a sign.....

Breanna and her 2 pumpkins... she made the vampire one at a YW activity

BK and her cute ghost!

Ready to trick or treat with some friends. I told Breanna she was too old for trick or treating this year, so luckily she was invited to a birthday party that night... and luckily she changed her costume... this was much cuter!
1 comment:
My kids Loved the pumkin with the guts hanging out of it! They were laughing! Thanks for your help at the carnival!
Post a Comment