Friday, March 27, 2009

HONK SHOO

Yes, there is a story here. All 3 of my girls are in a singing group called TaVaci. This is a fun thing for them because they all love to sing and put on concerts at home for us. The latest for Breanna and Sydnee is writing songs. Anyway, last spring at the TaVaci concert Sydnee's group performed a song about Grandpa's and snoring. They wore these sleeping hats like they used to wear in the olden days. The snoring noise they made in the song was 'HONK SHOO'. So she got to keep the hat and we just called it the honk shoo hat. Somehow Brooklyn took it over and almost every night when I go to check on her and turn out her night light I can find her asleep in this Honk Shoo hat. It is so darn cute. It makes me smile everytime I see her in it. The other night she told me 'Mom, make sure Dad comes to see me in my Honk Shoo hat after I am asleep'. So I sent him in to take a picture. It is just soooo funny.


Here is Sydnee at the concert in the hat. She is the top row, yellow hat.


Here is the Honk Shoo girl herself. (she wasn't really sleeping yet, she heard Shaun come in and then pretended to be sleeping for the picture)


See, I am awake!! What a funny girl.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

How Cute!! What a great opportunity those girls have in that singing group. I wish they had something like that in Maladers. Fat chance.