Yes, it's that time of year! The older I get (which is not that old by the way) I realize just how much faster time does go by. As a child, it seemed Christmas took FOREVER to come each year. Now it always seems to come before I am ready. I am thankful for this time of year that brings families and friends together. I am thankful for my 3 lovely girls and a great husband. But of course I am always forever thankful for the real reason for the season, Jesus Christ and for his life and sacrifice. I hope I can instill in my children that Christmas is always more about Him than anything else.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Breanna- age 11

Sydnee- age 9

Brooklyn- age 5

This is the 'kids' tree. This has our hodgepodge of ornaments we have collected over the years and all the homemade ones too. It is fun to look back at the homemade ones, I am so glad we have kept them. This year Breanna and Sydnee put this tree up all by themselves (except the lights, I had to intervene to avoid any black eyes being given) and Brooklyn helped put the ornaments on. Pretty good job I'd say.

Warning... more cat pictures to come. For some reason when I pull out the camera, they always run for the cats. This one is Shadow... we have had her for over 5 years now... I can't remember exactly, just that we got her before Brooklyn was born.

Brooklyn and Tinkerbell. She is 3 now. We got her in a moment of weakness for Shaun.... long story.

Sydnee and Tink. She loves to sleep under the tree. Tinkerbell that is, not Sydnee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment