Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Okay, so I am a few days behind. We had a fun Halloween. The girls always have fun trying to decide what to be. This year turned out pretty easy.

Here they are, ready to hit the neighborhood for some candy!!!


OOOOOOHHHHHH... so what a scary ghost!!
I think its great she wanted to go with an old standby costume
that never goes out of style.


What?! Oh my gosh!! How did Hannah Montana get in my house?!?!? Syd's been planning this for a year now. We couldn't find a wig last year and so she has patiently waited. She actually looked pretty good as a blonde.


The little wizard herself. For the school Halloween carnival, she dressed up as a 'Witch Fairy', she wore a witch costume with fairy wings... unfortunately I didn't take a picture that night, figuring I would get one Halloween night but that morning she changed her mind... she thought the witch costume itched and she didn't want to wear it. It was for the best, this is the easiest costume ever that has been hanging out in the costume box waiting for someone to wear it and she was just pleased as punch with it. Gotta love that.

No comments: